From:
Kelly Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:52:59 EDT
I just had to write about Squeak (Squeakers/ Squeak-a-roo, as Mom calls
him).

He has found a new love, the tub!  He doesn't like water like Raider, so he
won't play if there is water in the tub, but without, ohh look out, Physco
Ferret.  I was so proud of him just for going in the tub.  I put a bath
mat over the side so they can climb in and out (only while I watch
carefully!!!!!!!).  Anyway, he has a huge plastic egg collection, hidden
strategically around our room, so I took one of his beloved eggs and put it
in the tub with him, OH MY, instant hit!  He was in there for over an hour
chasing the ball up and down the tub.  He pushes it with his nose flings it
up on the edge and it falls down behind him and he chases it all the while
slippin and sliding.  I don't think I've seen him having this much fun or
this happy before.  This has been our daily routine for over a week now.
I let him out of his cage and the runs to the tub and begs to be let up.
I think our neighbor downstairs must think Im nuts!  He makes quite a
ruckus.  The funniest thing is Raider sitting on the edge of the tub
watching him, cause he's not going in there with physco ferret, he would
get run over.  He just watches then looks over to me with that look, (yes,
the one that melts your heart) and I then add some water to the tub and
Squeak runs off with his egg and Raider jumps in, with tub and water all
to himself, just the way he likes it!

Gotta keep them all happy!:)  All this shared tub love!  And to think this
is what I race home after work to do!  Gotta love em.

Have a great day!

Kelly,
Squeak & Raider