From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:05:54 -0000
New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc (NEFFER) is in need
of loving foster homes for ferrets throughout New England, particularly in
Massachusetts at the moment as we have packed shelters and more rescues
waiting to come in!  Many of these lovable shelter ferrets need at least a
temporary place to be while they wait for their adoptive families to come
along and give them a forever home.

NEFFER or the shelter pays (or has already paid) all vet costs for these
ferrets.  A foster home provides food, shelter, and loving care for these
ferrets until they are adopted.  In some cases, we can also arrange to
provide food to the foster home if necessary.

What is most important is that these ferrets have a temporary place to be
loved while they await their permanent families.  The foster family needs
to be able to provide shelter, food, and love - no medical expenses.  All
it costs you is some time and LOVE!!

If you'd like to experience the rewards of being a foster home for ferrets
who need a place to be loved, please contact NEFFER at our e-mail,
[log in to unmask], or call our main number at 413-562-5014 to get
more information on being set up as a foster home.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Heather Wojtowicz
New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc.