From:
marie fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 17:35:49 -0800
It is with great joy that we welcome into our home a new little girl.

she is a beautiful silver mitt, she is 1yr,8 months old, her name is
Mucho ( in Spanish means to much).  For the first 1 1/2 years she spent
her life in an aquarium, until a couple rescued her 8 wks ago, >>she is
afraid of people and they said she is a biter, and their other ferrets
picked on her, My husband Don and I did not hesitated to take her.  So
far we have received no bites, It will be just a matter of days before
Don has her wrapped around his finger (or vis a versa) like it is with
the other ferrets.

Thanks for listening, Just had to share the news of our new baby.

Dooks to all

Marie,Don and fuzzies

GOD BLESS
MARIE