From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:43:24 -0700
We've had such a little joy join us at the bridge recently.  His name is
Max.  Max actually walked over the bridge very readily.  Once his paws
hit the grass at the end of the planks, a sort of surge of energy hit
him and he leaped up and danced all around.  He was so funny, that Max!
Shaking his head side to side with his mouth open, like I was going to
be scared of him.  While he was doing that he spotted his wings.  He
took quite a fancey to them.  I eyed the top of his head, and he rolled
his eyes up to see a bright, shiny halo.  He just seemed to slide into
life so readily here.  He was so at peace.  But after he admired his new
wings and halo, and after he took a look around at me and I introduced
myself ... he glanced back over his shoulder and asked waht about his
mommy, daddy, and Sammy.  "My Sammy.." he stated.  When he looked back at
me for answers, he was met with Rocky poucing on him!  He nearly knocked
the wind out of him.  Rocky laughed and said that he would be here to
take care of him while they waited on Sammy.  Then Lady stepped forward
out of the heather to introduce herself.  Rocky nudged her warmly, and
then told Max that Lady was also his family.

We all then sat down and explained to him how everyone he loved would
be here again someday to hug him.  That was a fact.  And nothing could
change that.  We also explained that he could look down on them from up
above through a reflecting pond.  He could listen to them through the
clouds.  And if he really wanted to ... he could visit them in their
dreams and thoughts.  It was then that Max understood that he was a part
of everything.  In fact he had his cake and could eat it to.  He could
be with all of his family at the same time.  Most of all, he had no more
suffereing.  This was the greatest gift his parents could have ever given
him.  He recognizes that this was a sacrifice on their part.

Well enough of the serious stuff.  Because Max is not a serious kinda
guy!  He's very mischivious in fact.  And Rocky and Lady don't exactly
help that if you know what I mean.  They've taken to terrorizing the
angels!  Dashing up robes and things tickling their legs and feet.  Then
dissappearing to leave them wonder what in the world happened.  The nerve
of them!  Honestly if it's not one thing it's another with those three.
I'm NOT looking forward to some day seeing other members of this family.
It's all I can do to endure Max.  If you feel a tickle on your leg I tell
you ... it just might be ...

Max.