Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:41:52 -0400
Helloooo ferret rulers,

I'm Zena, Princess Warrior, Demon Destroyer, and I took over mom's laptop
because she 'trusts' me.  Ha Ha Ha...And she left it to make supper.

Anyway, I want to ask all you out there if you went to Ferretstock.  Mom
was going to take us, but she got sick, so we didn't get to go.  I heard
there were photo contests and that Jeremiah was there - in the fur.  I
love him.  He is such a handsome specimen of Mustalid maleness.  And
games...there must have been games.  Did any of you win them?  What about
the prizes?  Was there music?  Did you get to show off your moves?  I'm
sure a lot of you out there are great dancers - heck, we're ferrets,
we're ALL great dancers.  I'd love it if you'd share some of your
Ferretstock fun with me.  I can show mom and maybe next year she'll be
okay and we can all go.  Maybe I can meet you in ferret-person.

Zena - Ruler of the Domain
Dylan - Kissing Fool
Zoro - My Personal Pillow