From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 20:55:42 -0600
Over the past week U.F.O. has had quite a few imputs from clubs,
organizations and Ferret associations from west of the Mississippi.  They
have been great and please keep them coming.  The more feedback we receive
the better a show we can plan.

U.F.O. is not just talking about one big show, but establishing a curcuit
of shows.  Each one in a differnt area that can better serve us all out here
in the Wild West.  It seems we breed a wilder kinda ferret out here and its
best to show them off "western" style.

So keep the e's a coming and I will continue to plan and organize with you.
Of course the first show U.F.O. puts on will be in Utah.  Well, unless
these ##&%)#( politicians don't get their act together.

Waiting to hear from you,
Rick
United Ferret Organization

The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protection of the
Domestic Ferret and educating others about the wonderful companion they
make.