From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:12:13 EST
Amy writes:
>You know  what makes me happy?
>
>...Little ferret footprints from wet ferret feet on my bathmat

--- Hmmf!  Oh yeah?  Oh yeah Amy?  You know what makes my family laugh,
but DOESN'T make me happy?  Poopy footprints all over the floor from
Blacky the Poop!!!!  Perfectly stamped poop prints running and dancing
in circles all over the room.  That doesn't make me happy.  Lil #^&@!
::in the background you can hear my family howling while I cuss on my
hands and knees cleaning up with Blacky underneath me looking up at my
face like "what?"::

Wolfy

<http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com>