Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 05:38:25 -0800
We just took in three ferrets from a family that couldn't care for them
any longer. Two of these ferrets were mostly bald (their bodies not
legs and head). We were saving to get implants for them but one of
these girls is regrowing her hair without an implant. I've never heard
of this happening before. Not that it doesn't happen, I just have not
heard of it before.

I understand her last home was stressful (noisy and chaotic).

Has anyone else had this happen before? The other one may be growing
some hair back but I don't thinks so. My wife does but I think she is
a bit crazy ; )

I'm glad she is growing her hair back and she is getting more
comfortable with her new home. I think this is her 4th or 5th home.
She will have a home here for the rest of her life she is 3 - 4 years
old now.

Thanks and have a nice day

Mike