From:
Nickolas Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 20:31:03 EDT
dear fellow ferret worshippers;

i'm a novice to this whole internet thing, and i hope this reaches the place
it's supposed to.  if it does a special thank-you to, vanessa with the 6
ferrets, i couldn't have made it here without her.  i;ve been reading the
ferret forum for a few days now, and the fuzzy lingo is just adorable.  to
all the ailing ferrets out there, my heart goes out to you, you'll get
better soon, you all all have great owners who'll take care of you.  i just
put my cat down a week ago, it was the hardest thing i've ever done, if it
was my fuzzy, i'd be crushed.

my ferrets name is madison, she is just over a year now.  yes, she has a
boys name, but she thinks she's just a macho kinda girl.  she's a beautiful
sable.  i also have a minature pinscher and a rat., god bless my kitty who
was put down recently.  anyways, i just wanted to introduce my little toe
biting, ear chewing, dog chasing, hick-uping (for vanessa) and snorer.

i would like my ferrets name to be added to the FML .  it's gotta be near
2000 ferrets strong, as there is over 2000 interneters checking in daily,
and some have more than one fuzzy.

p.s where is the convention i keep hearing about?  will there ever be one in
ontario or a nearby province or state.

many many thanks,  KAREN AND MADISON

ciao for now , fellow ferreteers!!!