From:
Gladys Arbiol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:14:12 -0500
My little girls, Sam & Pichu, have shed their winter weight and fuzzy
coats in anticipation of the warm weather.  My big chub-a-lub boy, Toby,
is still fuzzy and huge.  He is around 7 months old...this might be a
dumb question, but is he still too young for his body to figure out the
seasonal shedding thing yet?  Don't get me wrong, I'd love for him to stay
the way he is, big and cuddly and squeezable!  Sam and Pichu are almost a
year and a half old...I don't remember if when I got them last year in
February they shed their winter coats, if they even had winter coats.  Or
maybe male ferrets shed differently?  Help!