From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:15:52 -0700
Cross posted and feel free to pass this on

For all of you helping with transport this Saturday.  Can all of you that
have cell phones e-mail me PRIVATELY your cell phone numbers (no need to
post them for the world to see LOL).  I'd like us all to have a list of
each others' numbers in case any one runs late, gets lost, breaks down,
needs gas- etc.

Also, it's a really good idea to wear the ugliest clothes you have.  Your
clothes will most likely get filthy and possibly ruined.  Bring a change
or two of clothes.  We do have a few pairs of scrubs (slip on clothes) we
will bring- but be prepared.

Thanks and see ya Saturday!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.