From:
WarpDrive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 01:09:50 -0400
>Have anyone taken their ferret or ferrets outdoors and have them meet
>people?  How do the ferrets react to the people?
>
>What has been your experiences?  Anyone use carriers on your back/front?
>What about taking them on weekend to a week vacations?

Yes, I live in a mobile home park in Indiana and two of my fuzzies just
love their evening walk with harness and leash.  I get some strange looks
from some folks but all the kids want to see and pet my ferrets.  My
ferrets just take it all in stride and seem to like the attention.
However, I am always mindful of things they might pick up along the way.

Duane

WarpDrive

Logansport, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth