From:
Tracie Belongia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:42:40 EST
Hi all,
Hugs and kisses to all the sick lil fuzzies...... get better soon!

I've been reading about this "Ferrets for dummies" book and wondering where
to get a copy?

I feed all my fuzzies Iams kitten food mixed with marshalls ferret food or
suprior choice ferret diet from the ferret store.com.  Of course everyone
here eats something different.  so I'm always mixing some kind of food up,
for kids and ferrets!

I only have one baby that won't touch treats... Our treat of choice is a
handful of kitten food,a ribbin of ferretvite, a squeeze of ferretone and
warm water.  mix and serve.  They really lap it up!  Mittens is the only
baby that won't touch it.  I got the treat recipe from Marleen Blackburn
at Richmond ferret rescue league.  She feeds it to all her fuzzies, and
they love it too!

Well just a short post, i guess thats a good thing!

Tracie and the Lump-in-the-rug-gang
Mittens, Trinity, Scooter Elliott, Otto, Missy, Mac, Misha, Shieka, Wacky.