From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 05:11:38 UT
my ferret and i are moving to california next fall -- with or without their
legalization... i refuse to leave my baby behind, but i have to move.... i
know this is way in advance, but how would i get her there?  fly to a nearby
state and drive her in?  i'm not sure i'll be able to do that.

i'm really stressing about this...

i've written quite a few letters to the CA politicians...PLEASE, everyone
out there, no matter where you are, help out the californian ferrets!

thankyou.
[MM]