From:
Brian Matchick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 14:40:29 -0600
I'm sitting here with tears running dowm my face hoping noone will walk over
to my cube and notice.  I just want to express how much my heart goes out to
all of you who have lost your pets.  My 3 ham-dingers are not even a year
old, so I haven't had to deal with any of this yet.

It's funny how much quality we experience from caring for these crazy little
animals.  I think we see in ferrets things we'd like so see more of in
ourselves.  To them, the world isn't all that complicated.  And it's a lot
of fun most of the time.

I wish that was more our nature.  Yet somehow, those little sneaks manage to
slip a little of their poetry under our pillows each nite.

Take care,

Brian, Nell, Odo and Zero