From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 02:58:12 -0700
To Deana Beek, et.al.

Funny you should ask.  Today my local vet did use the ear sensing
thermometer set for the "rectal" calabration, and it took something like
half a second!  They said they made many comparisons to check for
themselves, and it was fully accurate.  That's all they use now.  I think
they said it works on ferrets, but not cats & dogs..  Don't know why.

Maby some day I'll "invest" in such a marvel.

        Gary & the gang of fur

    The pure of heart carry within a source of good.