From:
Dan Muldoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:43:51 -0500
> From:    Jen B <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: What is your Discover Card PRICELESS thought?
>  <snip> So, what is your PRICELESS thought ?  ?  ?  ?
>
>Happy Spring!  Jennifer, Sasha & Snowball
>
>[Moderator's note: My priceless thought is that it's MasterCard, not
>Discover!...

Vet bills: "Postponed home-improvement projects"

Weasel sleeping in her human's bed: "Not tonight, dear"

Year's supply of ferret food: "Cash from who-knows-how-many gallons of
donated plasma"

Surrounded by little land otters that stare up at you as if to say,
"Please sir I want more treats," who remind you of their eccentricities
when you find empty cans under your bed or tooth marks on your cell
phone, who look adorable as they clean off your kitchen table or serve up
a homemade salad from what used to be potted mums, who break out of their
cage and run to wake you up on a Sunday morning, who are delighted to see
you come home, who don't care if you chew with your mouth open or don't
sit up straight, who remind you that there are more important things than
clean carpet, TV shows or getting to work on time.......PRICELESS

Dan and the fabulous furry four