From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 04:49:44 -0400
Good Morning to All, and there Fuzzy's!!!!

Hope All is well with everyone!!!  Well, once again I have the urge to
share my feelings for my Fuzzy's!!!!  I can't remember the day when I
wasn't owned by my miraculous furballs, My Tazy came into my life and
turned my whole life up side down ( for the good of course ) I could not
ever imagine not being owned by these most MARVELOUS critters!!!!  They
make me laugh when I am down, they cuddle in my lap and seem to sense
when I need love and lots of kisses, they nibble on my earlobe to make me
smile!!!!  I just can't imagine anymore NOT being owned by them!!!  When
G__ made these little critters he did a GREAT thing!!!  I know I sound
OBSESSED but who isn't?  Its the best obsession I could ever wish for!!!!!
There will NEVER AGAIN be a day when I am not owned by this most BEAUTIFUL
creation of G__'S!!!!!!  Thank you for listening, and may the Fuzzy G__
watch over ALL Fuzzy's!!!!!!!

On the subject of The Styles check company.  Yes, they do still make Ferret
checks and labels, I just received my 3rd order from them.  Here is the 1
800 # if you need them to send you an order form.  Also the address.

The styles Company
BOX 2
Bel Air, MD 21014-0002

1-800-356-0353

Website is as follows:
http://www.styleschecks.com

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE, LOTS of HUGS and KISSES to ALL FUZZY'S
throughout the world!!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, and Trouble