From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 23:23:16 +0000
Hey Ya'll,

Hope everyone celebrates with some 2 Horses beer and limes, eats some
guacamole and cornitos.  And be sure and give the fuzzbutts their share
(Miss Pookie loves her beer, she does).

The weather is beautiful, rainy, beautiful and the mold count is out of
sight.  Which means I now look like I have 2 black eyes thanks to my
allergies.

The ferret room floor is finally done.  It looks wonderful, and they seem
to really enjoy it.  Plus, it cleans so easily!!  Makes Ma love it too.

I have also, for the time being, foiled their attempts to open cabinet
doors.  It is easy, looks good and makes little change in exiting stuff, so
I think it would be good for renters also.  I just have to figure out how
to explain it right.  hehe.

Got my pics finally from Miss Pookie being a snow bunny.  They are ever so
cute.  Plus one of her sleeping her very own blanket, that Auntie Candy
nicely let her have after she asked for it.  Just her little head is
sticking out, and she looks so cute.  But then, she couldn't be my favorite
little girl could she?  (Miss Treska says definately not!)

Hope everyone has fun celebrating Mexico's independence from France, and no
one wakes up with a hangover!

hugs,

Margaret and her Mob