From:
David & Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:37:29 -0700
Hello!  First thanks to the ferret community for helping the ferret wise
shelter.  I am doing another mystery box and this time it is for one in
Arizona called
<http://www.missionfish.org/cgt/nonprofit/np.show.home.do?NP_ID=3850>
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary and the item number is Item number:
9509336375, the box value is worth 4,000 this time and I am really
excited about the gifts in it.  I am excited about the one I just did for
ferret wise in New Hampshire too.  I hope I have a good thing going.  I
wish I was rich so that I could help all the shelters.  Each auction, I
am going to chose a different shelter.  If you would like to be chosen
please email me and give me your paypal address or if you do not have a
paypal address email me and let me know.

I do not really like paypal so if you want to be on my list of shelters
just email me and I can just mail you a check or send it to a vets office
for you directly.  I do not have to deal with mission fish and paypal.

Thanks to all you do. God bless all of you ferret rescue people.

By the way, I live in las vegas and I have three ferrets.  I am thinking
of fostering some more.  Email me if you live nearby and want me to
foster.

Love,
Betsy
702-204-7657