Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 03:25:04 -0800
>THE MARSHALL CAMPAIGN
>This campaign "addresses" local retailers of Marshall Products/ferrets of
>the concerns raised.  This is a coordinated and focused campaign to be
>launched across the country.

Real good group.  Let's all go on the attack and blast Marshal Farms.  Just
when California's freedom fighters get an ally that has the money to spend
to really help the ferret legalization effort there, ~we~ do-gooders have
to start whacking at the hornet's nest.

Come on gentle readers..use some common sense here...don't rock the boat
right now.  There is no one else the pet store can turn to as MF practices
are generally what every other major breeder does.  So all that will
possible be done will be that MF will pull out of the California issue and
drop all financial support for the freedom fight.

Right now, it seems to me the important fight to fight is California.  Then,
if one wishs to pursuit the issues with MF, include ALL the major breeders..
as they are all guilty of the same thing.

MC  (Joe, The rude one)