From:
"Tea` McKinney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:54:09 EST
After I posted about Nicoletta a few months ago I received several emails
inquiring about her well being.  I promised to post pics and I finally
have.  Nikki's pics can be seen at www.theferretstore.com, under the
topic Ferret "N"-Hagerstown.  You don't have to be a member to view
topics, only to respond to them.

Nikki is doing very well.  She came to me a completely different ferret
than she was at intake at Rocky's.  The credit for that goes to Barbara
Clay and her wonderful vets at the Falls Rd. clinic.

Nikki is finally starting to feel at home here and is much less nippy
than she was at my last post.  Last night I got my first lip smoochie
that wasn't an "I'm sorry I bit you" smooch.  Maybe, just maybe, her
soul is starting to heal.

Dooks!
Tea`