From:
David & Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:26:37 -0700
Elizabeth's Fur Angels are having a photo contest for a few ferret
shelters that have been chosen by the Cram Middle School's Critter Club.
We have chosen to sponsor the Pennsylvannia Ferret Shelter for one.  If
you would like to be considered for being sponsored (you must be a non
profit shelter) and not have more ferrets than your shelter can take care
of.  (Some shelters hoard ferrets and the conditions are terrible for the
ferrets).  Please email me to be put on the wish list.  The photo contest
rules are posted on the website at:

http://www.geocities.com/willowangelwolf

We will be posting pics of the entries along with cute captions that you
write.  Some (three) photos will be chosen to be in the 2004 calendar,
with credits given to the photographer!

So,if you have a budding model running around the yard or house?  Well
stop hiding them away!  Share!  Send a picture to our photo contest
today.  You don't have to be a great photographer.  The great subject
matter will more than make up for less than perfect shots.

E-mail or snail mail a favorite photo of your ferret.

Thanks,
Elizabeth