From:
Cody Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 01:02:43 -0700
Dear FMLers,
Hi, I'm representing Ferrets Anonymous' 1997 Cutest Ferret in all of
Interneland Contest, (we are planning early) and we need some sponsers to
help us have well rounded elaborate prizes to give away to some cute ferrets
next year, any prize you could send would be greatly appreciated.  Last
years contest was a complete success, and we recieved many entries and a lot
of publicity around the net.  Thank You.

Cody Smith
Ferrets Anonymous