From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:16:26 -0800

I'm so sorry about your baby, I'll pray for you guys!

About the 'weasles and fries, if I'm correct they dont have any sugar, so
I *think* they would be fine.  I think only one flavor of 'weasles have
like 2% sugar o r somthing, i think carob.

I have the same problem with my IBD ferret, Fonzi, he doesnt get his
treats anymore either.  He is so picky.  And to make the fur nice and
smooth I give my ferret a mixture of 1/2 ferretone and 1/2 olive oil to
prevent a vitamin overdose.

I cant answer many of your questions, but I hope this helps a little,

Best wishes,
Krista