From:
Peter Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 14:45:48 -0800
Greetings all.

Wondering if anyone had any tips or remedies for a ferret that scratches
him self way more than what should be normal.  I've checked his ears,
checked his coat for fleas or anything.  His skin appears normal and not
dried out.  I spent a ridiculous amount of money at Petco for Ferret
Conditioner and all that did was make him smell like a fruit basket for
about five minutes and his coat really soft.  I haven't changed any
detergents foods etc. and I'm stumped.  Any ideas..anybody...anybody at
all?

Good Health to You and Yours,

Wylie, Gus & Ike (soon to be renamed Itchy) & the Human