From:
Larry and Tequita Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:23:31 -0400
Hi all,

I bought a large, two dollar litter box at a local Family Dollar.  Then
I went to Pet Supplies Plus and bought a wide-bottom bowl.  Put the bowl
in the litter box, water in the bowl and voila!  The ferrets can snorkel,
drag the box, whatever and MOST of the H2O stays in the pan!  They LOVE
it.  When they get up from their condo (which has two water bottles),
they go straight to the water pan!

Occasionally, I drop raisins in the H2O and watch them snorkel.  Too funny!
I also drop in ice cubes from time-to-time.  Good for laughs!

Happy day to all!

Tequita Williamson

"The miracle of life is found in all creation".