From:
Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 19:03:03 -0400
Hello all,

Kathy and I were the pampered guests of The Ferret Inn, (Debbie & Steve
Arthur) Sunday & Monday where we attended the candlelight vigil and the
protest on Monday.  We remained at their home Monday night to return home
today (Tuesday) about noon to one heck of a mess.

No sooner than we were in the driveway a neighbor was here telling us the
police were here surrounding our trailer in the wee hours this morning to
arrest me.  Remember the $400 child support warrant, they've decided to go
after me for it, so I spent most of the afternoon in jail waiting to be
processed on that.  Then when I finally get done with that I get home to
find out that Kathy's small income has been terminated due to the fact "she
runs a business", Rascal's Hideout, and has a checking account in her name.
Yes, you got it, they're shoving it in deeper and deeper.

The small amount was Aid for Dependant Children for her children, but that
doesn't matter to the state if they starve I guess.  After all, we are
challenging them, so let's have Bob and Kathy bend over a little further so
we can shove it in a little deeper is their attitude.  Isn't this fun????

I no longer have a job, Kathy's ADC & food stamps are cut off (they say for
the next 1 1/2 years) and all the bill collectors are at our doors.  Isn't
life grand!!!

Bob