From:
Britt Westman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:16:24 -0700
When no one's looking, I sometimes let my ferret drink out if my glass.
OOps!  Is a little bit of juice o.k.  for a ferret?  What if it's calorie
free?  She also likes sparkling water.

About flat ferret..  I notice my little Fleur will spontaneosly lie down
for a second during play.  I can't figure out if she's just tired, and
pushing herself on because it's too much fun, if this is her way of
communicating she's bored, or if she's alarmed by something.  I've noticed
when she first comes out of her cage and is feeling timid she walks low to
the ground.

cherrytreegirl