From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 14:59:50 -0500
Hi, Melissa and Potpie again. (actually, just Melissa. If I were home,
I'd put Potpie on the desk and let her do her dancing act across the
keyboard, but she hasn't gotten the hang of using the backspace key
yet, so her messages are always horribly garbled :)

A word on the high-pitched noises: I have a squeaky glow rat which, when
I'm feeling like a good giggle, I'll take and squeak incessantly at poor
Potpie. This elicits an unending series of DOOKDOOKDOOKDOOKDOOKDOOKDOOKs and
an utterly startled look from the poor shark, but keeps me helplessly amused.

Her new toy is a round 'jingle' bell on a string; I can drag this along the
carpeting and within nanoseconds have a scurrying, DOOKDOOKDOOKing ferret
on its trail. *another helpless giggle*

Re: ferret farms. Potpie came from a breeder in PA and was altered at the
age of 6 weeks or so, and is one of the tinier, slinkier ferrets I've seen.

I'm looking, btw, for a male companion for Potpie; if anyone knows of someone
who has to part with their ferret and wants to make sure he goes to a good
home, post to the list and let me know. Potpie gets regular vet trips,
a huge cage, closets to explore, Linatone, and Iam's kitten food. If there's
a ferret out there that needs that, lemme know :)

Potpie and Me