Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 05:32:57 -0500
Hiya all esp.  Ms Sherri, wowsie has I gotten behind on my notes to
Mommy.  Mommy is kept busy typing dese notes I gives her--she complains a
bit dat sometimes she doesnt understand my words.  I dont's know why she
has trouble -- I have no problem understanding my words.  But anyway, I
checks on Coco, Louie and Spaz to see if dey made it here okay.

Checks first in Boss's big book of entrants to bridge and sure enough dey
are shown.  How did I miss dem?  Oh wowsie am I gonna be in trouble.  Now
where are dey at?  Check at de Kits House--not dere.  Check on listings
of den and housing addresses--okay dere's de address.  So I trots my
little fanny over dere hoping dey are dere.  Oh happy day!!!  All are
dere.  I knocks on de burrow door and all come running.  Hiya guys
remember me--SaraFerret as in bridge greeter?

Sure Ms Sara we remembers you--what are you doing--it sounds like you
have been running and are out of breath.

OOPS--does it show I ask dem.

Yeah it shows dey says--esp when you Pant Pant Pant between each
sentence.

Well I tells dem I have a special message from dere earth mommy, Ms
Sherri-oh wowsie were dey excited jumping up and down--do we gets to go
back dere and go home.

Sorry kids, we cant do dat.  Oh rats says Coco.

But your mommy says that de ferret she has called Thyme sends his hugs
and dooks and your mommy misses you so much.

Hey Ms SaraFerret Spaz says--we has been so good can we go to de
reflecting pool and see mommy--

well I says (pant pant pant) if de clouds open up you can probably get a
glimpse of her (pant pant pant).

Louie comments on my panting telling dat dere is an herbalist mink
aroundhere dat has some mixture dat works for de pant pant pant.  Okay
lets go dere first.  Off we trotted to Max Mink's place--never knew he
was an herbalist.  What's an herbalist?

Knock on door and Max immediately hands me a bottle of stuff sorta yuckky
green telling me to drink it an my pant pant pant will be gone.  Spaz
also has a bit of de panting so he gets a drink and den we figure all of
us better be taking it so we wont be panting so much.  Whaddya know de
panting is all gone.  So we dash to de pool and de clouds have parted
and de trio gaze on mommy Sherri wit her ferret Thyme.  Dey wave and
yell Mommy, mommy see us waving.  Suddenly Ms Sherri seems to sense them
calling out to her and she looks up and sees three little angelic faces
and she waves so much dat Thyme hops out of her arms and he starts waving
too.  She seems so happy knowing her furchildren are safe in de clouds
and forever out of pain and sadness.  So we trots off to de sled runs and
practice sliding down the slopes.  What fun--all wrapped up and dey saw
Mommy Sherri and oh yes dey also sent a big kiss--sorta like a hershey's
kiss on a passing comet tail and it should arrive soon.

Love and hugs from de Rainbow Bridge
SaraFerret, Coco, Louie and Spaz