From:
Isabelle Doiron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:35:47 -0500
>There was only one drawback.  It had the two metal sliding trays underneath
>it.  I would like to get a cage that has a plastic tray that the cage rests
>on.  It would be so much easier to clean.

Don't count on the plastic bottomed ones being easier to clean.  I have a
4.5 foot high cage that has a plastic bottom.  The middle part is easy to
clean, but, around the area where the wire sits is ridiculous.  I clean the
litter pan and any "stray poops" twice a day and give the cage a hot water
scrubdown every Sunday, It takes me an hour just to clean around the area
where the wire sits, Then another hour to do the scrubdown, new bedding and
all.

Just thought that you would like to know.

Isabelle