From:
moduinne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 05:25:40 -0500
Merry Meet

First of all I wanted to let everyone know that we will be taking
HUghball to The Animal Planet for his 1 on 1 taping with the pet psychic
to be aired at a later date.  I just heard this week.  Thanks to all who
hoped with me that this might happen.  The only thing that might be a bit
of a bother now is the Hughbie never goes anyway here because 2 years ago
(and he is in no way a biter) when he tried to have his distemper and
rabies shots he almost died and our vet told us that he should never have
them in the future, unless we wanted a repeat performance of the last
seizures, vomiting and almost coma like symptoms even with adrenaline on
hand and benedryl on hand.  I told this to my contact at Pet Psychic so
she is going to check for me, so I might need just a letter from the vet
stating that,

Secondly, the Halloween card exchange that I joined.  At time of joining
I knew I wasn't feeling great.  I'm on a workers comp case due to a
herniated disk, a bulging dish, a tear in some lingual membrane, a
compression fracture and re-injury of a lower back problem from the year
before.  On top of that I have had 2 lateral releases done on both knee
caps in hopes to put my patellas back into place.  But the the chest
pain and tightness started.  I was in Doctors hospital here a week before
last for every cardiologic exam they could think of following a chemical
stress test to only be told by the lady reading the film with the
cardiologist that :wow, she has better veins then I have for a fat
diabetic."  The pain is still with me.  Someone has mentioned pleurisy...
don't know about that yet.  And on Oct 31st I had an epidural that has
caused a few patches of numbness on my back along my spine and an issue
with my left leg that has me falling into things.  So I am very sorry to
all of you whom I have promised to send cards out to and never made it to
doing it.  And do all of you who send cards to me anyway with all your
warm wishes... thank you as well as they did brighten my day.  And who
knows, I still have my list so you might get cards in stages... maybe
I'll let the ferrets and their Daddy write the cards.

For now, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you.

Goddess Bless you all and Brightest Ferret Wishes as well.

Margaret Hastie
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_

Brightest Blessings for Ferrety Days