Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:54:38 EST
I have written it a number of times because I believe it.
Saying or writing Thank You is a gift in and of itself.

I have just received thank you cards from a lady who runs a ferret
sanctuary. I will keep them pinned on the bulletin board in front of my
computer because HER thanks means a lot to me. I cannot believe what a
life of toil and tears, devotion and love for ferrets that she leads. I
feel honored to have met her.

Also, it will remind me that this woman has a boat load of ferrets that
receive excellent care, but require funds to be able to do so..Who will
I want to donate to on limited funds? And there is her address in front
of me on the card as I type this. Sending thank you cards...good idea.

Thank YOU to the sanctuary lady for thinking of me in your busy
exhausting life, and going out of your way to send those cards..

The cards from you were like presents. Me like presents. :-) It is why
we like doing the card exchange. Ferrets aren't the only ones that
enjoy enrichment.

That you could still write indicates to me that the extremely aggresive
ferret recently dropped off at your home has not bitten off all of your
fingers yet. No blood stains on the cards. I checked. Did Kurts' wounds
heal up? Brave man, Kurt.

Thinking twice about cleaning That cage this morning, are we? Maybe
another blood transfusion after breakfast.