From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:43:06 -0800
I agree with Alicia that it is sad news indeed that Ferrets Magazine
did not have enough subscriptions to continue as a magazine in print. I
know very well the expenses involved with printing and I have to say,
it is a very scary time in this business.

I wish their online magazine all success. MaryLou gave me a call
yesterday and the annual (Ferrets, USA) will still be a printed
magazine so hopefully new owners can still get good information
from there.

Jeanne Carley
--
Jeanne Carley's Ferret Calendar, 2009, Movie Ferrets has been in the
works for almost 4 years and will be available this summer! It is my

NEW! Custom prints of Jeanne's terrific ferret photos! Is there a
ferret picture that you've always loved? You can now order your
favorite ferret photo by Jeanne Carley. Click on Collections to choose.