From:
FerretMom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:59:15 -0700
Some distributors are still (inadvertently, I'm sure) selling bags of
Totally Ferret that were recalled.

My friend told me today that her ferrets weren't responding to treatment
for diarrhea.  I searched the FML archives and found the lot numbers for
the recalled food.  PetFood Direct was very apologetic and will be sending
her a free 30 pound bag.  They said they would check their remaining stock.

-Carla