From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:41:48 -0400
HI folks Jerimiah here-

Shelter Mom said there has been some devine intervention here?  WHERE?
Hmmm

The Healing Touch lady from MA cancelled her appearance for Ferretstock
III :(

BUT now we have a reknown animal communicator who has offered to help the
shelter and do readings?

Bring your pets, photos or thoughts we will see Bonnie Fogg of Kindred
Spirits at Ferretstock III from 10:30 AM- 2 PM.  More information on
Bonnie can be found at:

http://members.tripod.com/kindred_spirits1/

She is THRILLED that we have 60's music and she said she has helped a
ferret before.  She is going to help me too!  She was so pleased that
shelter Mom invited her she said she will do mini readings for a reduced
fee and ALL the proceeds will help the shelter kids here!

Bonnie was supposed to be un NY but she had to remain in NH the weekend
to care for HER animals WE are so very lucky!

PLease come and say hello- she will bring her cards to hand out to
interested folks at Ferretstock III!

FOr more info or directions please
email : [log in to unmask]

Sept 7th- Ferretstock III "Be there or be square!"