From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 21:47:13 -0800
Talked to one vet and he said brown teeth can come from medicine given to a
ferret or food.... The two rescues are 1 and 4 year olds.  The one year old
has one partially brown tooth.  The 4 year old has one totally brown...
They were fed Purina Cat Chow..  Not sure how long this was fed.  I did
read 2 archieves that this food will cause brown teeth.  My vet who
neutered Rascal today will tell me more on this brown tooth.  Just thought
this would help others.  Since I said, there was hardly anything on brown
teeth or tooth in the archieves..  I hope my posts get some people to think
since I do post alot..  My higher power helps me alot...Ya know, my friend
has an older ferret and she showed me how an older ferret's tooth may look
like.  All our ferret's are very young.  Maybe some of you can get together
for play times and compare notes..  If it was not for this list I would not
have some ferret friends as friends... Oh, we rarely talk when the ferret's
get together,hehehe..

Debbie