From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 23:34:49 -0700
>From:    Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Cheers for BIG
>Once again our flameproof moderator waded in at just the right moment.
>Just as I had prepared my "take it to e-mail" post I was cut off at the
>pass.  Thanks BIG.

I only question BIG having allowed one of those topics in at all.  It
started as nothing but a big flame that had no place in the FML.  None.
I don't want to thank him at all for that.  Quite the opposite.

In other cases BIG has disallowed someone discussing rumors that didn't
start on the FML.  His decision makes no sense to me.

-bill