From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:09:19 -0800
There are currently 4 ferrets at our HS.
To see them- go to www.hsppr.org
Enter the site- go into lost and found, click on inventory, then it will
ask you to choose dog, cat or other.  Select other then scroll down- the
ferrets are the last 4 pictures.  This is Colorado Springs.  The first 3
were dumped in an overnight box together, however the HS will not care
if they are separated.  They will be available Friday.  They are adults,
and need to be kept together if possible- we all know what can happen to
groups that are split up.  Ferrets there are $50.

Please cross post this to any other sites which you think could get a
response.  If anyone needs help navigating the website- it can get
confusing- just email me.

Thanks- please help if you can.
Gerri