From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 10:15:53 -0500
To: Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GOTTA DANCE - FINAL REQUEST

We are sending good cheer for a safe and happy trip.  Here's hoping and
praying you are able to educate lots of potentional voters....maybe
important people from California will be there too.

We, in California, need all the help we can get to help free our fuzzy
cousins.  And besides, then maybe we will get to find out what outdoor
adventures are then too.

Stay safe and please drive carefully! Bring back lots of good and fun info.

To: Ken Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Cyber-Ferret Warning!

Wow! Now that was something worth thinking about! Count us in. You have our
vote!

Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy), Tashe (the better than thou cat), Lobo (the Guard
Wolf) and their Mama too!