From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:30:09 -0500
>From:    Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Scoozie
>OK, I give up.  What's a Ferret Scoozie?  I keep seeing them on e-bay.
>I just assumed they were a stuffed toy.  Do they move and make noise?

It is a stuffed toy that is motorized to move its head and tail and gently
vibrate.  Scoozi purrs like a cat, gives kisses, sneezes eats, cries,
laughs.  belches, sniffs and says Mommy and has a number of other phrases.
I think it combines phrases to say up to 50 different things.

It actually does everything you wish your real ferret would do, except get
out of you lap and run away.  It is very cute and I wore the batteries out
on mine the first day we got it home.  We paid around $35 at a local toy
store.  Someone left a link a week or 2 ago for the Bass Pro store online
which is selling large Scoozi's for $29 and mini Scoozii's for $7.  I
think the mini Scoozi's only talk.

You get a choice of several animals Freindly Ferret in 3 colors, white,
something close to sable and a silver.  There is an otter a hedge hog and
several other toys.

KG

If you remember Furby or have one, it is reminiscent of that toy, but much
more cuddly.