Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 08:46:20 -0400
Hi, Sukie,
Apologies for having to ask again, but a little time ago, you kindly gave
me sites to go to to learn more about two ferret diseases, and now our
vet is asking about them-- and I've lost all my mail in a computer crash
so am not even able to see our correspondence for the names of these
diseases and any info you'd given me on them.

I think they are fairly recent diseases, not sure though.  Both are known
by initials-- one starting with the letter E, if I recall correctly-- it
had been brought here from, I think, Australia, by a pet company whose
name started with Animals, and one of the other pet stores bought up
their ferrets instead of buying any more Marshalls and spread the
disease.  Also, you had mentioned to me another disease, also initials,
starting with the letter A.  (not the familiar adrenal disease)

And I'll like our vet to know all about both of these, and also to know
where he can go on the web to keep up with the latest ferret medical
news.  He hasn't much time, so some central ferret medical site would be
quicker than his being on the list, although I'll suggest that also.

Apologies for being so clueless, and thanks for any help you can give me
on this,

Jean