From:
Veronica Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 09:38:14 -0700
ok...as some of you know already...Roo...my little girl...(not sure how
old but an adult)...has not been eating the right foods.  She insists on
eating the L/M fert food.  Well, for the last week I have been mixing up
chicken baby food with heavy cream.

About Tues.  I started adding food processed ZuPreem, Purina One Growth,
and Iams kitten food to this mix.  She eats it...but only if it's
processed small enough and EATEN OFF MY FINGER!  As cute as it is, at 2-3
times a day (depending on weekday or weekend), it is time consuming for
me to sit with her until she has had her fill, finger-full by finger-full
at a time.  She goes around the larger chunks and patooey's them onto the
paper towel if they happen to get near her finger-licking tongue.

She has so much more energy now that I have been feeding her this way and
spends less time begging and searching for food and sleeps better and
longer (because she ate only tiny bits of the L/M when she did eat it),
but how long do I expect to have to gradually get her to eat kibble on
her own at this pace.  She seems to like the kibble chopped in the gruel
form.  Is she just spoiled beyond relief or is there hope for this ferret
and her finicky ways?

She used to eat just kibble from what I was told.

Veronica

 ,,
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
-Albert Einstein