From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:18:13 -0500
Blossom,

Even before I saw Big's request for this silliness to be
stopped(thank-you very much Big!) I had this post all planned.  PLEASE
stop!  As I have posted before , the FML is NOT for this kind of long,
on-going debates.  To everyone else, I am SO sorry this has been taking
up space for other, more sensible posts.  Never in my wildest dreams did
I ever think I would catch all this flack for a happy little story.  Big,
I am sorry, this has wasted so much of your time.  Man, I'll certanly
think twice before I write in again about any "coincidence" I might have.

So, Blossom, Just stop this.  This whole thing is getting rather old.

Thank-you
Sue& Crew

Please do not respond

[Moderator's note: I'm not sure I agree that debates aren't appropriate,
but I do agree that it's time to call and end to this one :-)  BIG]