From:
David Rosner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 14:57:56 -0400
A question for those who, like me, have tried just about all the different
kinds of (ferret) litter.  I recently purchased recycled newpaper pellet
litter from Ferret Outfitters, with the advice that it is the best
available.  I asked my local pet retailer if he sells it and he said he just
took it off the shelves because cat and dog owners weren't buying it.  He
had also heard that the ink in the litter could be dangerous to ferret.
Even though I liked using cat litter, the sandy kind, I do like the
newpaper.  It absorbs great, but best of all, it doesn't come flying out of
the box when "Byron" finishes doing his thing.  If anyone has heard about
any negatives of this product please let me know, and if there is a better
litter, do tell!

Thanks
Dave & Byron
P.S. Byron does not react to his name, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised
because I don't call him by it enough.  Does anyone get a reaction from
their fuzzies by calling their name?