Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:36:19 -0700
Is there an adoption fee to shelters who are willing to help out? Is
help being accepted by other shelters? There is no way one shelter can
handle "hundreds" of ferrets...can you specify how many exactly? 200?
300? 500? ..especially if they are not altered. That's separate cages
for each hob!! You'd need a friggin gymnasium and a silo of food to
pull that off! ..Ping, we're going to need the tractor!.. that's about
50 pounds of food per week per 100 ferrets...2000 nails to clip and
1000 ears to clean. Did the owner of Totally Ferret cack off and leave
you in his will???? I'm honestly not trying to make fun but holy cage
clamps batman I just can't imagine one person taking care of HUNDREDS
of ferrets . It would take a round the clock crew ito do this and
that's not counting if anyone get's sick. Are there any sick kids?
Geez. God help you then!!! If some of the hobs aren't in rut they may
get along with each other. I sure hope so for your sake! I know what
just having close to 100 is like. I can not imagine "hundreds". Has
anyone thought of organizing a transport to get these guys out to some
shelters & homes that have some space? I can help an hour or so in any
direction as long as it's before next Wednesday and my car can hold
about 8 carriers. I can also take a few fuzzies...but just a few. Thank
God they are out of there. Is there a vet set up to take donations? I'm
sure you're knee deep in dookers but please give a response and some
more details on this situation. I'm sure everyone will come together
to help.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.