From:
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 11:53:26 -0700
Dear Chere,

Your post to the FML about the "Something Wonderful" was truly a "Make a
Ferret Lover's Day Great"!!  Thank you for all your long, hard work and also
to Mr.  Howard Davis and EVERYONE involved in this project!!  I am very
proud of each and everyone of you.

Tonight we can all do a special little "dance" with our precious fuzzies and
give them extra hugs and kisses and tell them about the super people out
there that truly care about these loving animals and work hard for them to
get them treated as they should be.  A "companion animal" that shows their
"human's" more love than any one can imagine and hours of happiness.

Once again, THANK YOU for the "Something Wonderful" news.

Sincerely,

Jeri Myers and Her "Fabulous Four"
Chloe, Beavis, Bubba and Kodee Possum