From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 09:09:48 -0400
I am passing along some hopeful news for animals in NH!

Please send your supportive thoughts toward Russ Pope, a former
director of Ferret Wise who has a 20 year history in NH as an animal
investigator. He has had a myriad of personal issues to battle the
past few years-- but is gearing up to protect or animal friends &
their owners from a new position. I know I will be seeing him again
in legislative sessions!

Alicia at Ferret Wise