From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:06:46 -0400
I had someone who is new to the FML get confused about these.

Bill Gruber has kindly offered to provide FML space for some of the
experts' posts from the FHL which I carry over as part of my unpaid job
(one of the 5 FHL moderators).  Having these also in the FML means that
more ferrets are helped, both from people reading them for the first time
and from finding them in the FML Archives.

I am NOT the authors of those posts.

The initials of the authors appear in the subject line and their names
below their posts usually.

The address is one of my two addresses, though, so you can not reach them
by using that address.

I do not carry replies to the authors; I simply don't have time.

Tonight someone wanted me to explain bloodwork; it was only after I
replied with some leads to the info she sought and I deleted my trash
that I realized that the person perhaps confused me with one of the vets.
Nope, I'm not a vet.

No, the FHL is not the FML.  We do our shared work at the FHL and there
is a lot of it for us to do, but Bill Gruber works his tail off solo
every single night for the FML.  (Thanks for that, Bill!  The last 27
months with the FHL have only served to give me more appreciation of
all you do and have done for years.)